Terms & Conditions
The term Freshpack Photo LTD refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sabichi House business Centre, UB6 7JD. Our company registration number is 090-61-839 , uk. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website, and 'client, who is paying for photographic services
- The entire content of this website, including but not limited to,
photographs, video, 360
product photography, all text and written content, all images,
logos, and design, is owned by or licensed to Freshpack Photo LTD.
You may not under any circumstance legally copy, use, download, cut,
or plagiarize the above content. We check for plagiarism regularly.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- While Freshpack Photo Ltd takes all reasonable care in this agreement generally, it shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from use or reproduction of any of its images.
- The Client agrees to indemnify Freshpack Photo in respect of any claims or damages or any costs arising in any manner from the reproduction of Freshpack Photos Images without proper reproduction rights of any picture supplied to the Client by Freshpack Photo
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- It is the Client who must satisfy himself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction, are obtained and it is acknowledged that Freshpack Photo gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, model releases or consents have or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trademarks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any picture. In the event that the picture is issued or reproduced by or with the authority of the Client then the Client shall indemnify Freshpack Photo against any loss or damage, proceedings or costs where such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained.
- Items belonging to the Client will covered for the cost of damage, fire and theft by Freshpack Photo's insurance of a value of up to £10,000 whilst they are within the studio room f27, Sabichi House business Centre. By using Freshpack Photo's services you indemnify Freshpack Photo Ltd from liability of any costs arising from damage fire or theft above the cost of £10,000 and The Client sends any items with a total value above £10,000 at their own risk.
- Freshpack Photo Ltd is not liable for loss or damage of any of the Clients goods whilst they are in transit to or from the studio by a third party. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure their goods are delivered and returned to and from the studio for photography and if The Client requires Freshpack Photo to arrange a third party carrier for the good on The clients behalf, even if the cost is referred back to the client on final invoice, then Freshpack Photo is indemnified against loses or damages occurring during transit. Delivery services are not included as part of our service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.